CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course
This food safety management system Auditor/Lead Auditor course has been designed and developed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of an FSMS as per ISO 22000:2018 , in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, ISO TS/22003:2013 and ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015, as applicable.
This course is meeting the requirements for individuals seeking registration as an FSMS Auditor or Lead Auditor for IRCA & CQI.
• Food safety Management System compliance to the requirement of ISO 22000:2018 standard
• Auditing Principles, audit terminology and FSMS audit life cycle.
• Roles and responsibilities of auditors and auditee.
• Planning and conducting audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
• Conducting an audit
• Planning and Reporting audit findings
Who should attend?
• Managers planning the implementation of ISO 22000
• Anyone who may be involved in either the support or actual implementation of a food safety management system or HACCP-based system
• Managers or other personnel tasked with managing a food safety management system
• Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits based on ISO 22000
• Food safety consultants
• The knowledge and skills to effectively audit your management system
• To conduct a risk assessment of the effectiveness and maturity of your management system
• The ability to conduct second party and third party audits of your supply chain.
Who should attend?
• Management Representatives, core group members and other process heads responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and auditing Occupational Health Safety management system
• All employees whose work responsibility directly affects FSMS
• Anyone who is responsible conducting first party, second party or third-party audits of food industries
• Management System Professionals and Consultants
• The personnel from the Certification Bodies
• A consultant or advisor of any food business operation
• Students who wish to learn and develop cross functional skills for the challenging future assignments
• Those individuals willing to take up external auditing as a future profession by becoming an independent auditor and to become a registered ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor
What will I learn in the training?
You will gain the knowledge to:
Describe the purpose of a FSMS, of FSMS standards, of management system audits and of third party certification
Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate)
You will gain the skills to:
Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a FSMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22000 in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate)
Apply the concept of product and process risk to audit findings
Courses are held through the ABC Academy halls / Online
(40 Hours) / 5 Days consecutively